Orlan Eko 60 High Efficiency Wood/Coal Burning Gasification Residential Boiler 91% – 205,000 BTU
Orlan Eko 18 Wood Steel Boiler provide a convenient, safe and environmentally friendly way to heat your home and domestic hot water with wood. Orlan Eko boilers assure the independence and self-reliance that heating with several different fuel options-wood, 50% coal/wood chips, saw dust, pellets and corn cobs with kernels. Because the boilers use wood gasification combustion, they give unusually high overall heating efficiency up to 91% and will hold heat from single load up to 12 hours. They use substantially less wood or other burning material than conventional boilers and outdoor water stoves with no visible smoke when fully operating. 91% efficiency Orlan Eko wood burning and gasification combustion boilers may be used for heating any kind of building.
They are mostly used in one-family houses, drying houses, workshops, halls, or greenhouses. However, boiler placement is not limited to these applications; the above are just examples of where EKO-Line boilers have worked with success. The EKO-Line wood burning boilers has a large finned firebox and secondary combustion chamber maximize the burn time and minimize wood consumption. Easy adjustments to the automatic temperature control, secondary air regulator, and flue gas damper enhance fire maintenance.
- Optimized Combustion.
- Up to 91% efficiency.
- Output modulating from 40% to 100%.
- Designed to Ensure uniform thermal load.
- One load lasting from 8 to 12 hours.
- ETL Approved.
- Swing-open burner door for easy service.
- Sealed wood gasification chamber – used simultaneously as a loading chamber.
- Fully assembled, ready for installation.
- Adapted for closed (pressurized) or open hot water systems.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber for High Efficiency and Low Emissions.
- RK2001R4E Boiler electronic regulator mounted directly on top ot the boiler for improved response.
- Ash Tray.
- Draft regulator.
- Fan – linked to the microchip controller, monitoring the quality of the whole burning process – on Orlan Eko 60 and 80 models.
- Spacious fire box to increase autonomous.
- Made from Boiler Steel.
- Smoke tube heat exchanger – (flue gas to water) heats up the installation water.
- Exhaust reheat space – the main combustion chamber, where temperature reaches about 2000 degreesF serves as an ash pit.
- Nozzle – made of refractory concrete, mixes wood gases with the secondary air and a flammable mixture is produced that undergoes self-ignition at about 1000 degrees.
- Safe guard thermostat – each boiler is equipped with an additional safe guard thermostat, which switches off the fan while the water gets up to 180F.
- Chimney flap – made of high quality steel. Tight flap adhesion to the combustion duct assures the burning chamber tightness .
- Ash pit – steel bottom of the burning chamber, ceramic ash pit added (working temp. 2200 F) and additionally covered by refractory concrete .
- Boiler door – produced of high quality steel, insulated with Nobasil thermal insulation and inside covered by refractory concrete layer.
- Boiler door protected with heat-resisting fiberglass cord.
- Anti-Burn Levers for Doors.
- Factory tested.
|Heating Capacity||7000 / 11000 Sq. Ft.|
|Power output||60 kW|
|Exhaust gas pipe diameter||210 mm|
|Water capacity||180 L|
|Max working pressure||1.8 bar|
|Max. length of wood||750 mm|
|Required chimney draught||15 Pa|
|Outlet and inlet size||2 1/2 inch|
|Power supply||230V / 50Hz|